As our world keeps getting crazier, as idocde calenders are overlapping with many meetings and tasks (Yes, “Mind The Dance” is getting ready and the Symposium Team is about to meet!) Let’s take a breath of break to hear Kussmaul’s reflections on this time around in our March editorial.
The Use of Uselessness - Documentation. IDOCDE 2016 began with a participatory ritual, a Slow Race with little buckets filled to the brim with water. This was followed by a performance l...
Somatic Generosity aims to make a place for explorations of vulnerability, empathetic listening and subjective awareness. Being witnessed in vulnerability grows our ability to experience and...
As part of the REFLEX research on documenting contemporary dance, Ulla Mäkinen will interview Frey Faust and discuss his work with Axis Syllabus and his approach to documenting. This inte...
This idoc contains Colleen Bartley's proposal for IDOCDE Symposium 2017
- Research Academy 2017 Performance, Lies and Videotape: Beyond Do
- VACANT POSITION : PROFESSOR AT BERLIN UNIVERSITY OF ART
- call for application – MFA program NEW PERFORMATIVE PRACTICES
- Brainstorming for IDOCDE Symposium 2017
- Artistic Director Sought for New Dance Department in Amsterdam
- Somatic Movement Coaching
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Costume & Fashion in Context and Practice
- CALL FOR APPLICATION: MA CONTEMPORARY ARTS PRACTICE SPECIALISA