We have come to the end of the 4th IDOCDE Symposium with Romain Bigé’s touching lecture. Luckly our fruitful conversations with Romain -on documentation and dancing- has not come to an end! Here is another thought full writing from him… Hopefully we will all continue reflecting together following this valuable editorial...
Continuing the video project that has been initiated by the Contemporary Dance Teachers from Turkey, in the first IDOCDE Teachers Meeting Stoltzenhagen, we - Reflex Outreach Volunteers - hav...
This my reflection of the 2016 IDOCDE symposium, and how it has allowed me to push my limits as a contemporary dance instructor.
This is the first in the The Legacy Project series of documents to be published on IDOCDE.net. More information about The Legacy Project coming soon!
As part of the REFLEX research on documenting contemporary dance, Ulla Mäkinen will interview Frey Faust and discuss his work with Axis Syllabus and his approach to documenting. This inte...
As part of the REFLEX research, the focus of this conversation with Contact Quarterly's co-founder and co-editor Nancy Stark Smith is on the importance of this dance & improvisation journal...
Folded Drawings-Notes "Lisa, do you have earthworms on you garden ?"
Drawing-note "Attentionography ; the tracing of the attention"
Drawing-Note to be decrypted "out of domestication"
- Artistic Director Sought for New Dance Department in Amsterdam
- Somatic Movement Coaching
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Costume & Fashion in Context and Practice
- CALL FOR APPLICATION: MA CONTEMPORARY ARTS PRACTICE SPECIALISA
- Call for Application 2016 - MA CoDE - Contemporary Dance Educati
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: MASTER PROGRAMME IN CHOREOGRAPHY
- application for MA degree program in Dance and Theatre Pedagogy
- Call for Submissions: Undisciplining Dance Symposium 30th June -